Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Daddy's Girl -- Father and Daughter

Daddy's Girl - 8" x 10" oil on canvas

I can't resist a picture like this! I love any picture that shows the interaction between people, but the love between a parent and a child is the best. This is my "big, tough, cousin", Corey. He looks mean, but has a heart of gold...sorry Corey! You're secret's out, lol! 
Also...I'm participating in a linking blog party at Kirsty girl...she's a great funny girl and clever blogger, who takes marvelous pictures, I especially like her kitty cats...
Kirsty Girl




12 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful wonderful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the moment so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! THanks for sharing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and full of emotion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a tender painting! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going with Reana, the tenderness you've shown is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much that's so sweet! I love it it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW! what a beautiful painting.. love it..just by looking at the picture i suddenly miss my dad.=(

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)