Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bubble Time

Bubble Time 6" x 6" oil on canvas panel $150
Copyright 2011 Tahirih Goffic

Here's the painting I promised you yesterday:) I got a bit busy...I'm still finding it hard to adjust to going "to work" every day, and still having time to do all the other stuff, like cook and clean, post to my blog...
But it will come. I'm slowly learning how to be organized! It's not a normal state of being for me, to have to make lists, plan my day in advance, or be on any kind of schedule...but it's starting to come together. And I'm painting a lot! I haven't been posting very much, because a lot of my projects this summer have been private commissions, but that's okay, too. I might just have to rename my blog, "My Almost Monthly Painting Blog"! I do paint every day, honest! Except for the weekends, which I now dedicated to the kidlets and my exceptionally patient husband. 
Well, I do have a few more finished pieces to show you over the next few days, so stay posted!
In other news, I had my first meal at the "new" Eagle Lodge last night. It was exceptional!! My mouth is still watering, thinking about the Maple Glazed Steak with carmelized onions, and fresh blueberry pavlova...yum yum yum! If you are in the Bella Coola area, you absolutely MUST try their food...and if you need a place to stay, their rooms are beautiful, too. On Friday nights, they also have live music by local musicans, and Caley Watts enchanted us all with her angelic voice, and clever songwriting...she's gorgeous, inside and out, so look her up, she's on iTunes and CDbaby.

4 comments:

  1. These bubbles are so realistic nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Bubbles are such wonderful subjects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that a good blog! I love it!
    Where are you from?
    I'm from Argentina (South America), I am a young player, I would like to someday play in the big leagues ...:)
    Come by my blogger
    greetings!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)