Saturday, June 11, 2011

Custom Cakes by Me




So, I know...you're thinking. ?? This isn't a painting...but I've discovered something else I really like to do as a side thingy. Don't worry, I won't stop painting, I just wanted to show this off. It's so much fun. I started out making fun cakes for my kids' birthdays. They'd want Dora, or a car cake, and we don't have access to pre-made trays, or cakes here, so I would just do it myself. It caught on with some of the moms and they'd ask me to do cakes for their kids...so this is the result of the last few.
If anyone in the Bella Coola/Hagensborg area wants a fancy cake, give me a call.:)

3 comments:

  1. How fun! They look wonderful and delicious. I'm catching up and just took another stroll thru your blog. Your work is amazing! nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Cake decorating, but I don't have much time for it. Your cakes are so fun I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)