Monday, May 16, 2011

Coffee break- original horse oil painting

Coffee Break 6"x6" oil on canvas panel
 $150.00



Here's my newest daily painting.
I love horses. I've always loved horses. I started drawing them when I was about five and the obsession hasn't ended. And workhorses speak to me of a time when life was simpler...more real...more in touch. I miss it in a way.
Anyways, you can now purchase it straight from me with paypal, using your bank account or credit card. It's totally secure. Isn't technology wonderful?, Lol!

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely as is all your work. So glad I found your blog through Everyday Matters.

    I don't know how you can work so exquisitely on such a small canvas!

    Dale
    http://www.dalemcdonell.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! =) beautiful horses

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)