Friday, May 13, 2011

back to a painting a day!

Leo 6 x6 oil on canvas  SOLD

I decided to do a close up of a lion for some reason yesterday...not really sure, I just liked the pose.  Maybe that's the way I should work, lol! Just paint whatever strikes me at any given minute. It might work. I would probably have about 90% of my paintings be ones of my children, but you know...the odd lion, or swan or dumptruck might get thrown in there...I suppose it would give me a good lesson on what inspires me.
Odd questions on an odd day. I just finished a big painting today. I'm pleased with it today, but might not be tomorrow...The day before yesterday I liked it, yesterday I scraped the face off...so by tomorrow, I'll either be satisfied and post it for you all, or I might scrape the whole thing down and start all over!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)