Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sunlit


                                                        "Sunlit"  ACEO -- SOLD

It's spring, finally...I think... The large patches of snow beg to differ, but the temperature on the thermometer is finally agreeing. (Is that a word? It sounds funny...lol!) I'm really tired today. I ran 9km, painted for four hours, only to have to basically start over...way too much time to spend on a 6 x 6 painting, cooked a few meals, picked up after the kids...put them to bed...How does one have the time to stay in shape, raise a family, try to be an artist, and be a wife...YAWN! Okay, well I'm going to go to bed now, but I'll leave you with this little horse I painted the other day. I've been painting A LOT! I just haven't been posting much. There's the cows...and the swan...and a lot of cats, haha. I will post some more soon.
Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. "How does one have the time to stay in shape, raise a family, try to be an artist, and be a wife...YAWN"

    I'm a married woman who works full time and is an artist the rest of time and wonders that same thing! I'm not sure if I want children or not because of the time restraints that would be put on my artistic projects.

    But you're doing it..so it must be possible. (Even with the lack of sleep. ;))

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)