Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feeding the Pigeons at St. Stephen's Green


I finally finished another travel journal page. They might be coming a little slower these days. I'm super busy with a lot of other things, but I'm determined:) This was just a sweet scene that I captured when I found the park. It was such a beautiful place, a veritable oasis in the middle of a bustling city. There weren't that many people, and the ones that were there were really just enjoying the day. I wish I could go back and sit by the water.

5 comments:

  1. This is one of the best sketches I have seen in ages! You have captured the movement and gestures so perfectly. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a city person so I love these hidden places when I find them. Great drawing, your figures look so natural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always =) I always enjoyed watching people feeding or being around pigeons in the park or in a city. =) Pigeons are so much fun to look at when they walk. I am a suck for fat birds I guess :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this too--they seem to almost be in motion in the sketch. Their poses are very natural. Btw, Alex sure is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to sit one day, and thumb through your sketchbooks. These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)