Tuesday, February 8, 2011

...and even more ACEO's


Hello everyone...sorry about the lack of sketches, if anyone noticed...but I'm trying to make a few bucks to pay for the deluxe printer I just bought, lol!  And I need special paper, too, and Crystal Clear Bags...
Uhhh...the business of art. I'd rather just paint, and let someone else do all the other work, but I've made a new years resolution to get serious this year, and treat it as a job instead of a hobby...see where that gets me.
These cuties go active on Ebay at about 6 pm PST, 
Cheers, all!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! we used to have a tonkinese cat, you are great at these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paintings are beautiful!You might be busy with kids and life, but your work doesn't seem to suffer. Keep pluggin' away!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the ebay auction. I'd imagine that these will be very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I love your comments...it's so encouraging:)
    And yes, Barbara, they're selling well...
    Cheers, all!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)