Monday, January 31, 2011

Watching Go Diego Go


Just a little something from this morning:) My daughter stays home from pre-school on Mondays, and she loves Dora and Diego...an opportunity to get her to sit still. and I love this pose...especially the feet:)
I decided to overcome my fear of drawing in ink, and grabbed a ballpoint for this one. ( A blotchy ballpoint at that!)  Consequently, neither image looks anything like her. She was quite unhappy with her face in the first one (she loves to pose, but she's quite the critic) so i tried another...it doesn't look much like her either...she wrinkled her nose at it, and didn't say a word. Attitude! LOL!!  It does look a lot like me, though...I guess a few little glitches shows up the family resemblance.
I almost have another travel sketch ready, and I'm posting a bunch of ACEO's that I've been really busy with the last few days, too. They'll be active on ebay tonight...
Cheers, all!

2 comments:

  1. I love the feet, too, and the perspective on the left leg leaning in towards the right leg. Nice work, especially with a blotchy pen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a star on your blog =) And I thought we'll not see much of her after you closed the chapter. So glad she's back =) Awesome sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)