Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Travel Sketchbook Started

"On the Road" 

Here's my first spread of my Ireland, UK, and Italy themed travel sketchbook. I am so annoyed with  myself for not actually keeping one while I was there and experiencing it all fresh, but I just had NO TIME to sketch. I was at a flat out run almost all day every day with no time to stop. I sure learned a lesson in travelling...so next time I'll plan an itinerary that gives me time to stop, sketch, and actually experience the places I go. But for now, you'll have to be happy with my impressions, memories, and sketches from photos. 
I'm excited! I love beginnings!

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing more. I didn't know about this island off the coast of BC... I learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling that I am gonna like what you're starting here ^^

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)