Thursday, December 30, 2010

Little Drummer Boy

Little Drummer Boy for Sketchbook Project

I'm finally back at it. Something about the looming deadline made it not fun for awhile! What a typical Taurus I am. Tell me I have to do something, and I run the other direction...lol! It's also been pretty hectic with Christmas and parties and all that stuff. I tend to work best under pressure though...14 pictures in 15 days...I think I can do it!

I'm also competing in the Bold Brush Competition this month, with a few of my last paintings. Go to http://canvoo.com/boldbrush/painting/15714 and http://canvoo.com/boldbrush/painting/15707 to show your support by "liking" my paintings on the facebook tab. Thanks!!
Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Great sketch. I'm admiring how well you draw the face and capture the folds of the outfit.

    And congrats to the young boy on his role in the play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sketch! And I think your son is much braver than I!! Is it possible to 'like' your painting if I don't have a facebook account?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)