Monday, November 8, 2010

My Little Artist

                                                     My Little Artist -- Sketchbook Project

My little darling Rhiannon, from life this morning after breakfast. As soon as she sees me sketching she jumps up to get her crafty stuff. She has to be creative if I am...I love it:) Except she cut a piece of construction paper into at least a million tiny little pieces today, which I had to clean off the floor...oh well, it's worth watching her enthusiasm, and also, it's a way to get her to sit in one place for a while, if not totally still.

10 comments:

  1. Beautifully drawn, and she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch!! I love to watch children when they are being creative. My niece is adorable when she sets out to draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my granddaughters is the same way . . . says she is going to be an artist too. makes it much easier to draw them from life! And how wonderful to encourage their creativity even when it makes a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!! An artist in bud :-) The sketch is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! She is such a beautiful little girl and you must LOVE that she always wants to make something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, everybody!! I so appreciate all of your comments:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a little cutie and a great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful sketch, and she's such an adorable subject.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely delicate drawing - she is so absorbed in what she is doing

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)