Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Work in Progress, Demo Stage 2

In Progress "Installation #2"

Still unfinished...it will be for a while I think. I've come up against a block called "lack of education"! Well, it's not so bad, but I'm stalled in the mid ground. I painted for about 6 hours the other day, on the right side, mid ground buildings and made a huge mess! I need to figure out how to convincingly paint impressionist buildings at sunset from a high perspective. If anyone has any good links I would totally be interested in seeing them. So for now, back to the drawing board. I'm letting this one sit for a while to see if I can learn some more before I go back and screw it all up. I want this one to be good!
I've been painting quite a bit for the local market since I last posted, as I've been given an exhibition space at the Bella Coola Valley Inn. So I'm painting a few smaller, less expensive works with a local theme. I'll show one of them off in my next post.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)