Friday, December 11, 2009

It wasn't Me!?

"It Wasn't Me!"

This is my daughter, shooting me a bit of a dirty look for some reason or another. She's probably getting sick of me following her around with the camera:) I love to paint my children. I love to paint all children, actually. The are so free, so unconcerned with how they look. With children you're always getting their "real" personality, no cover up for the camera.
And I have news! Real news, good news! I got a show, at a real gallery, with an opening reception, and wine and cheese! So for any local B.C.ers, it will be at the Station House Gallery for the month of April. Stop by and have a peek. This painting will be included, but I'm not going to show you any more, it will be a surprise till after the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)