Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Irish Busker painting a day daily painting for ebay

"The Irish Busker" 8"x10" oil on canvas

I came across this delightfully eccentric looking Irish busker in Galway, Ireland in September. I just had to take a picture. I finished painting him in one sitting while attending my table at the above mentioned Arts and Crafts Fair.
Oh yeah, bye the way...I went to Europe...for a month...ahem:) I forgot to mention it. I guess I was worried if I started to write about that trip, I wouldn't be able to stop. I saw sooooo much! The Uffizzi, the "real" David, by Michelangelo...I climbed the Leaning Tower of Pisa, I went for a Gondola ride in Venice, I saw Newgrange in Ireland, and Stonehenge in England...so much! If you want to see some Europe photos feel welcome to check out my Facebook album at: my facebook page.
Anyways, this painting is now for sale on ebay at a very special reduced starting bid, just for you christmas shoppers:) If you want to bid click on my ebay link in the scrolling gallery when the pic comes up. (My hubby is selling a whole bunch of music equipment too, if you're interested.) Happy Bidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)