Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Arts and Crafts Fairs


My table at the local Arts and Crafts fair

I'm fairly certain I've blogged about Arts and Crafts fairs before, probably last year around this time...but I'm doing it again. The reason is that it is one of the best ways to get local exposure for your art, and in these times of economic crappiness, make a few easy bucks. All I had to do was sit there and chat with the locals about my art, see my friends, along with spending a few hours cutting and pasting and printing to make greeting cards...tough work, eh? And I made an easy $20 an hour for my time...see? I also got a commission and two people so far wanting art lessons. In my opinion, getting you and your art out in the public, in whatever way possible, is the number one best way to sell yourself and your art, and it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)