Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Searching for Sand Dollars

Searching for Sand Dollars
12"x16" oil on canvas

Yay! Blogger finally let me upload another picture!
My internet connection has been so bad lately that it hasn't been working for the last three days. I can do simple stuff like google searches, but it doesn't like Blogger, Hotmail, or Facebook.
So, this is a fairly recent picture of my daughter, Rhiannon, playing in the sand at Long Beach in Tofino. I've wanted to go to Tofino for years and years, and have always heard how amazing it was. Finally this year, we decided to take a road-trip down the West Coast of B.C. We took the ferry out of Bella Coola, and drove from Port Hardy down to Victoria. It was so beautiful! But when we got to Tofino, the weather was horrible! It was cold, and raining...The supposed miles and miles of beach were obscured by fog and rain. You could hardly seen ten feet in front of you! But it made for some great, moody photos, and the kids had fun anyways, as kids always seem to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)