Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is That You, Momma?


I've been slacking at posting, again, but not painting. I'm busy! I'm working on an 18"x 24" painting right now for the Inside Barkerville project, and have finished at least 8 ACEO's since I last posted. This little fella is one of them. I love how the light from the window behind him outlines his little head. He looks like an angel:)

I also took part in our village's annual Arts and Crafts fair, this last weekend, and I did awesome. I sold cards, prints, ACEO originals, ACEO prints, and even three original paintings! Yay! Not bad for our little town. I recommend it to all of you artists out there. It helps spread your work and your name around, and lets people know what you do. I gave out lots of business cards and chatted with many people who claim to have not known I was an artist, even though I've been here for twelve years, and have my stuff in the gallery. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)