Sunday, October 19, 2008

New ACEO Black Cat Original Oil Painting for Halloween

"I SEE YOU" 2.5" x 3.5" oil on watercolor paper

Here's another little ACEO. I've been having fun with these kitties this week. My first one, Baby Blue Eyes comes up for auction on Ebay tomorrow at about 7pm, pacific standard time, so check it out. I think next week I'll do horses, or maybe musicians...hmmm. I also finished three other ACEO's and a top secret Barkerville watercolor this week, so I've been busy. I'm a very tired mommy tonight, so I don't have much to say. Oh, I know, you other artists out there, I have a question for you...What is your favorite type of watercolor paint? I need to upgrade, and I'm wondering if anyone has any opinions.
Okay, that's it. Goodnight, all.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ACEO!... To answer your question: I use Winsor & Newton watercolor, although I haven't painted in watercolor for a while now! In fact, almost everything I use is W & N, I swear by them, fantastic quality.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)