Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mother



Sorry, no posts in a long time. I've been working on an assignment for the children's writing course that I'm studying. This is a new painting though, that I finished last night. I think it's finished, anyways. I might put some kind of hanging in the background in really dark tones, I'm not sure yet.

I'm also ridiculously exhausted this last week. My daughter, who was weaned off of her night feedings, is no longer. She's waking up every hour or two all night to nurse, and I can't seem to wean her. I'm at my wits end! I also have no energy to do
much of anything, let alone paint.

Well, I'm sure it will get better soon.
Signing off for now.

1 comment:

  1. I was touched by this piece, because it's as if someone saw me now (38 weeks pregnant) holding my son (3 1/2 years). In fact, just yesterday, I was putting him in the shower as I got out - and this was the moment captured from my life.
    You are a very talented artist. Thank you for sharing your work online for the rest of us to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)