Wednesday, September 5, 2007

exhausted ramblings


Hunger ~ 8" x 10" original oil on gallery wrapped canvas $385.00 CAN SOLD



Well, I started this blog with great intentions of painting every day...and still, nothing new to show anyone. KIDS!!!I'm so tired tonight. I did finish off a couple of my new paintings that need a few little touch ups, so maybe some pictures tomorrow. Now it's 9:30 and I don't have the energy to start another. I'm also having painter's block...not from a lack of ideas but from too many ideas. I have stacks of photos, tons of ideas, and I just can't choose. Maybe I'm just too tired today.
I'm going to post another painting, though, another recent one. I actually sold this one one Ebay last week. I sent it off today, I will miss her. Her name is Chantal. She is an orphan from the orphanage in Pemba, Africa, that my sister in law goes on mission to every year.
I'm going to sign off now.
Goodnight, all.

1 comment:

  1. I visited your site my beautiful sister, your work is truly amazing. Every single painting, you always amaze me. I love you so much. I miss you too, Karie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)