Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Rhiannon and I






No new paintings to post today. I did get one finished last night, but not photographed. I'll put it on tomorrow I guess. I just had a really great day with kids and friends today. It seems like I have so little time to just...do nothing. I mean, not cleaning, not cooking, not painting...just to be, socialize, play with my children.
My 4 year old son actually said to my husband today, "Dad, I talk to mom sometimes too, you know."
LOL! My goodness...I really need to play more. I've been so focused on getting time to paint that I've been not playing with my little people enough, so today, and yesterday, we had fun. Here's a painting I did a little while ago of my daughter and I, playing. My son was snapping pictures of us and he got a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think:)